Default solution folder, feel free to edit or delete it.

How to update mobile number?
Your mobile number is changed. Or, you are looking at change the number where alert need to be sent. You can do so by updating your mobile number.  Pl...
Fri, 1 May, 2015 at 4:45 PM
How to Map Employee by a Nodal Officer.
 Please follow the instructions as mentioned in the attached video file to map a employee to a particular department.
Thu, 7 May, 2015 at 3:32 PM
Monitoring Unit
 The Monitoring Unit nodal officer can monitoring the daily attendance status of the employees.
Thu, 7 May, 2015 at 3:59 PM
Sign Up for Nodal Administrators
 You would need AEBAS/Attendance ID and Registered Mobile number with Attendance system for sign up. Once you sign up, you will have complete access to func...
Thu, 7 May, 2015 at 4:06 PM
Attendance Report
 In Attendance Report, you can check every Reports Such as: 1. location wise    2. Department wise   3. District wise  4.Terminal wise  5. Attendance Regi...
Thu, 7 May, 2015 at 4:28 PM
Thu, 7 May, 2015 at 4:52 PM
Frequently Asked Questions
Mon, 7 Dec, 2015 at 1:00 PM